Operator safety training is required to operate any aerial lift. We’ve got you covered!
Whether it’s at our facility, your job site or office, we cover the safe and proper use of equipment in accordance with OSHA Regulations.
Our OSHA certified training includes:
- Explanations of electrical, fall, and falling object hazards
- Procedures for dealing with hazards
- Recognizing and avoiding unsafe conditions in the work setting
- Instructions for correct operation of the lift (including maximum intended load and load capacity)
- Demonstrations of the skills and knowledge needed to operate an aerial lift before operating it on the job
- When and how to perform inspections
- Manufacturer’s requirements